1. At LibertyPatio.com, your privacy is our top priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times and in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience. Our site is encrypted to increase the security of our customers’ information.
2. When you place an order, you will fill up a form that requires your name, address, e-mail address as well as some demographic information. We use this information to process your order and notify you of the status of your order. We may send to you from time to time notifications of new products and promotions. You can easily opt out of this by going to our unsubscribe link.
3. We will not release your personal data to any other outside organizations. However, we may use collated information for market statistical analysis and site performance evaluations in order to provide you with a better online experience.
4. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served or to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Liberty Patio, its employees or our users.
5. Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or information that we receive through our websites, other than your personal information, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted rights to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.